Three killed, 23 injured in Philippine hotel fire
MANILA, MAR 18 (DNA) – Three people were killed and 23 injured by a major hotel fire in the Philippine capital Manila on Sunday, with others plucked by helicopter from the rooftop of the building engulfed in thick black smoke, authorities said.
The blaze at the Waterfront Manila Pavilion, a high-rise hotel and casino complex, was still raging nine hours after it began on Sunday morning, with two people missing as hundreds fled the area.
Authorities initially said four people had died but later clarified that one victim had been revived in hospital, according to Metro Manila Development Authority acting chief Jojo Garcia.
Related News
Indonesia, China step up defence ties
DNA JAKARTA: Indonesia will develop its defense industry with Chinese support, as the two countriesRead More
US threatens Iran with blockade, ‘toughest ever sanctions’ as China pushes diplomacy
WASHINGTON, AUG 21: US Treasury chief Scott Bessent said the United States will impose “theRead More


Comments are Closed