Three killed, 23 injured in Philippine hotel fire
MANILA, MAR 18 (DNA) – Three people were killed and 23 injured by a major hotel fire in the Philippine capital Manila on Sunday, with others plucked by helicopter from the rooftop of the building engulfed in thick black smoke, authorities said.
The blaze at the Waterfront Manila Pavilion, a high-rise hotel and casino complex, was still raging nine hours after it began on Sunday morning, with two people missing as hundreds fled the area.
Authorities initially said four people had died but later clarified that one victim had been revived in hospital, according to Metro Manila Development Authority acting chief Jojo Garcia.
Related News
New US carrier strike group arrives in Middle East: Military
WASHINGTON, AUG 20: A new US aircraft carrier strike group has arrived in the MiddleRead More
Trump announces ‘crushing’ economic war on Iran, warns backers of ‘tremendous’ costs
WASHINGTON, AUG 20: US President Donald Trump has announced what he called the “MOST CRUSHINGRead More


Comments are Closed