Sirajul Haq escapes suicide attack on convoy in Balochistan’s Zhob: JI
Zhob, MAY 19: Jamaat-i-Islami said on Friday that a “suicide attack” had targeted party emir Sirajul Haq’s convoy in Balochistan’s Zhob.
In a tweet, the party said that Haq was safe and that the attacker had been killed. The party added that Haq was present in the area to address a political gathering.
“JI emir Siraj reached Quetta today and had to go further to Zhob where he has a political gathering today. When he was entering Zhob and people were welcoming him, a person came and blew himself up,” party spokesperson Faisal Sharif said in a video message.
“Everybody was safe in the suicide attack and there was no loss of lives. According to initial information, only some cars have been damaged and a few people have sustained injuries.”
“JI leadership is safe,” he added.
Related News
Lahore seminar links Prophet’s “P.B.U.H” life with national cohesion goals
ISLAMABAD/LAHORE, FEB 21 /DNA/ – The Higher Education Commission (HEC), in collaboration with the MinistryRead More
President, PM strongly condemn terrorist attack on security forces in Bannu
ISLAMABAD, Feb 21 (DNA): President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif, Saturday,Read More


Comments are Closed