Proclamation notice posted outside Nawaz’s residence
LAHORE, Nov 21 (DNA): The police on Saturday pasted proclamation notice
outside former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s residence over his
perpetual absence from trial proceedings in an illegal land allotment
case.
An accountability court had issued a proclamation against former prime
minister Nawaz Sharif in an illegal land allotment case, last month.
The DIG Operations Lahore said that Nawaz has been declared proclaimed
offender by the court and the notice has been posted outside his house
on the orders of the NAB court. He said that the police will present its
report before the court on November 26.
Sharif is facing accusations of illegal allotment of land as the then
Punjab CM to Mir Shakilur Rehman.
On March 12, the National Accountability Bureau had apprehended Mir
Shakilur Rahman in a case pertaining to the illegal exemption of 54
plots in Lahore.
It is pertinent to mention here that Nawaz is currently present in
London after being granted bail on medical grounds. DNA
========
Related News
Ramazan 2026: Zakat threshold set – check here
ISLAMABAD, FEB 17: The Ministry of Poverty Alleviation and Social Protection has officially set theRead More
Ambassador of Portugal visits Pir Khara Sharif
ISLAMABAD, FEB 17 /DNA/ – Ambassador Frederico Silva and Embassy team joined fellow ambassadors andRead More


Comments are Closed