South Korea asks for Iran’s position on ship attack near Strait of Hormuz
SEOUL, MAY 17: South Korean foreign minister Cho Hyun has asked for Iran’s position on a recent attack on a South Korean cargo vessel near the Strait of Hormuz, in a phone call with his Iranian counterpart on Sunday, Seoul’s foreign ministry said.
A South Korean official has previously said the possibility that an entity other than Iran was responsible for the attack is low.
« Iran chief negotiator Ghalibaf appointed to oversee ties with China (Previous News)
Related News
Iran’s top negotiator Ghalibaf says Hormuz will remain closed until US meets demands
TEHRAN, AUG 18: Iran’s top negotiator Mohammed Bagher Ghalibaf said on Tuesday that the strategicRead More
Lavrov says Russia, North Korea fighting for ‘new, righteous’ world order
MOSCOW, AUG 18: Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told his North Korean counterpart that theirRead More


Comments are Closed