Shehbaz thanks Chinese govt for refuting corruption allegations
LAHORE, SEPT 01 (DNA) – Punjab Chief Minister Mian Shehbaz Sharif on Friday thanked Chinese government, via a tweet, for refuting corruption allegations leveled against him by a private channel.
Deputy Chief of Mission at Chinese Embassy, Lijian Zhao had tweeted that the Chinese company Jiangsu Yabaite Technology Co. Ltd. was not working in Pakistan. He said that the company was punished for cheating the government and making fake letters. He further said that China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is transparent.
Shehbaz said that this is a magnificent vindication for me and my colleagues. He said that this gesture will increase respect of Pakistanis in the eyes of Chinese friends.
Earlier, a private TV channel had alleged that Shehbaz Sharif had made billions from a Chinese company Yabaite in the Multan Metro Bus project. Shehbaz had already refuted such claims, and had presented himself for scrutiny.=DNA
=============
Related News
Trump says US-Iran ceasefire on ‘life support’ after rejecting Tehran’s ‘stupid’ response
WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said on Monday that the ceasefire with Iran was “on lifeRead More
Zeeshan Naqvi Elected CFP President
ISLAMABAD, MAY 8 /DNA/ – Former Deputy Mayor of Islamabad Syed Zeeshan Ali Naqvi hasRead More


Comments are Closed