Hrithik Roshan escaped the Istanbul airport blast by few hours
NEW DELHI: In a tweet to his fans the 42-year-old actor, “missed connecting flight at Istanbul and were stuck at airport. Next flight was next day, but took economy and flew out earlier.”
The actor was on a vacation to Spain and Africa with his two sons and was returning to India via Turkey, Indian media reported.
He had earlier tweeted that he was visiting Africa.
« Most wanted terrorists in Karachi on the run (Previous News)
(Next News) Oil prices rise with recovering global markets »
Related News
Trump says US-Iran ceasefire on ‘life support’ after rejecting Tehran’s ‘stupid’ response
WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said on Monday that the ceasefire with Iran was “on lifeRead More
Zeeshan Naqvi Elected CFP President
ISLAMABAD, MAY 8 /DNA/ – Former Deputy Mayor of Islamabad Syed Zeeshan Ali Naqvi hasRead More


Comments are Closed