Sirajul Haq escapes suicide attack on convoy in Balochistan’s Zhob: JI
Zhob, MAY 19: Jamaat-i-Islami said on Friday that a “suicide attack” had targeted party emir Sirajul Haq’s convoy in Balochistan’s Zhob.
In a tweet, the party said that Haq was safe and that the attacker had been killed. The party added that Haq was present in the area to address a political gathering.
“JI emir Siraj reached Quetta today and had to go further to Zhob where he has a political gathering today. When he was entering Zhob and people were welcoming him, a person came and blew himself up,” party spokesperson Faisal Sharif said in a video message.
“Everybody was safe in the suicide attack and there was no loss of lives. According to initial information, only some cars have been damaged and a few people have sustained injuries.”
“JI leadership is safe,” he added.
Related News
PM appoints Syed Ali Raza as Legal Adviser Public Affair Unit
ISLAMABAD, Aug 18: Prime Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif has appointed Syed Ali Raza as LegalRead More
PM’s aide says SC ruling on Imran’s hospital transfer ‘independent, based on merit’
ISLAMABAD, AUG 18: Prime Minister’s Adviser on Political and Public Affairs Rana Sanaullah on TuesdayRead More


Comments are Closed