Abdul Qadir Baloch to decide about political future on November 7
QUETTA, NOV 02 (DNA) – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Balochistan chief Abdul Qadir Baloch on Monday said that he will make an announcement about his political future on November 7.
“I have been in consultation with the friends and political colleagues”, Abdul Qadir Baloch said in his statement released from Quetta here on Monday.
The disgruntled leader of the PML-N further said that he will address a press conference on November 7 and announce his political future. In his statement on Sunday, Qadir Baloch said that the only reason he had decided to part ways with the PML-N is its narrative against Pakistan Army.
It is pertinent to mention here that it was reported earlier in the day that PML-N leader Maryam Nawaz took notice of the statements of Abdul Qadir Baloch with regard to the protest rally of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) in Quetta.
Baloch, was advised by the party’s senior leadership to step down from the top seat in Balochistan, according to sources.
Jamal Shah Kakar, incumbent provincial General Secretary of the PML-N, who has completed the organizational set up of the party in Balochistan, has been directed by the leadership to look into the organizational matters of the party, sources said. = DNA
===========================
Related News
New provinces amendment will come ‘without Rana Sanaullah knowing’, says Kamal
KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) leader Mustafa Kamal warned on Sunday that a constitutional amendmentRead More
AJK by-polls schedule announced
Staff Report BAGH: The Azad Jammu and Kashmir Election Commission on Sunday announced the scheduleRead More


Comments are Closed