PM strongly condemns attack on Zarghoon security check post
LAHORE, MAY 20 (DNA): Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Saturday strongly condemned an attack on the security check post in Zarghoon, Marget area of Balochistan.
The prime minister paid tribute to the martyred jawans of Pakistan Army including Sepoy Zameer Ahmad, Sepoy Mudassar and Lance Naik Abdul Qadeer, PM Office Media Wing said in a press release.
He said that the entire nation saluted the sacrifices of their shuhada. He prayed for the high ranks of shuhada and expressed condolences to the bereaved families.
The prime minister also prayed for the early recovery of the injured.
The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), earlier in a press release, said that three soldiers of the Pakistan Army embraced martyrdom on Saturday while bravely thwarting terrorists’ attack on the security forces’ post in Zarghoon, Marget area of Balochistan while a terrorist was also killed during the ensuing fire exchange.=DNA
==========
Related News
OGRA announces increase in petroleum prices effective August 19
ISLAMABAD, AUG 18 /DNA/ – The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA), under the MinistryRead More
India thrash South Africa 6-1 in record Hockey World Cup win
Sports Desk AMSTERDAM: India delivered a stunning performance at the Wagener Hockey Stadium in Amstelveen,Read More


Comments are Closed