Bomb blast in a mosque in Herat, Afghanistan
KABUL, MAR 25 (DNA) – Herat Police spokesman Abdul Ahad Walizada has confirmed an explosion ripped through Nabi Akram Mosque in PD7 in Herat city.
Walizada said at least one person was killed and seven wounded in the explosion but said the casualty toll could rise.
He said victims had been taken to local hospitals.
According to him the explosion tore through the mosque during mid-day prayers, shortly after 1pm.
No details have been released on the type of explosion but Walizada said police are investigating.
« Terrorism is on the way out from Pakistan: DG ISPR (Previous News)
Related News
Trump warns ‘there won’t be anything left’ of Iran unless it agrees to deal
WASHINGTON, MAY 17: President Donald Trump on Sunday warned Iran “there won’t be anything leftRead More
Netanyahu, US President Trump speak on Iran updates, China visit
WASHINGTON, MAY 17: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump spoke on SundayRead More


Comments are Closed