BISP will continue to run under Ehsas program: Fawad Chaudhry
ISLAMABAD (DNA) – Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain on Monday has said that the government has no intention to change the name of Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
Talking to media persons in Islamabad, Chaudhry said though the government has launched Ehsas program for alleviation of poverty, yet BISP will also continue.
Fawad Chaudhry said under Ehsas program, loans will be provided to the jobless youth and homes to the shelterless people.
Answering a question, he said the recent increase in petroleum prices was due to increase of petroleum products in the international market.
To another question, the Information Minister said that cases against former President, Asif Ali Zardari had been instituted during the tenure of the PML-N government.
Related News
Federal Minister Azam Nazeer Tarar meets German Ambassador Anna Lepel
ISLAMABAD, FEB 17 (DNA): Federal Minister for Law and Human Rights, Azam Nazeer Tarar, heldRead More
PHC orders immediate reopening of roads blocked by PTI protesters
PESHAWAR, FEB 17: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) on Tuesday ordered the immediate reopening ofRead More


Comments are Closed