Anupam Kher takes a jibe at Sidhu over his remarks on Pulwama attack
MUMBAI, (DNA) – Bollywood veteran actor Anupam Kher has slammed former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu and expressed his anger in a tweet.
Responding to a tweet, Kher said, “Sometimes when you talk too much, it can lead to you talking rubbish.
Earlier on Friday, while speaking to a media on Pulwama issue, Sindhu said: “Nations cannot be held responsible for the dastardly acts of terrorists.
The terrorists do not have deen, mazhab (sect and religion). There are good, the bad and the ugly. Every institution has them. Every nation has them. The ugly need to be punished. But individuals cannot be blamed for the dastardly act.”
Indian social media users subjected Sidhu to harsh criticism and they have been demanding his exit from The Kapil Sharma Show.
Related News
Trump announces hike in US global tariff rate from 10% to 15%
WASHINGTON, FEB 21: President Donald Trump said on Saturday he will raise a temporary tariffRead More
US envoy says it would be ‘fine’ if Israel takes over all of Middle East
WASHINGTON, FEB 21: US envoy Mike Huckabee suggested he would not object if Israel expandedRead More


Comments are Closed