Afghan forces suffer casualties during clash with Taliban
KABUL, JUL 13 – The Afghan forces suffered casualties in an attack by Taliban group in northern Parwan province of Afghanistan. A spokesman for the Provincial government, Wahida Shahkar, said that a group of Taliban militants attacked the security posts in Shinwwari district on Sunday night.
The attack left at least 4 security personnel dead and wounded at least 3 others. she further added that the Taliban militants also suffered heavy casualties during the clashes and the dead bodies of three Taliban militants were left in the area as of early Monday. On the other hand, the Taliban group yet to comment regarding the incident so far.
Govt again reaches out to UK for Nawaz
LAHORE: Adviser to Prime Minister on Interior and Accountability Shahzad Akbar said that the governmentRead More
Air strike kills at least 43 in Ethiopia
In Ethiopia, at least 43 people were killed in air strikes in Tigray region amidRead More