TTP announce suspension of hostilities
WAZIRISTAN: A cessation in hostilities between Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan fighters in South Waziristan and the army was announced by the outlawed group in a statement on Friday evening.
Our leaders have asked all fighters to observe a ceasefire from today to October 20, the TTP statement said.
The TTP said that their leaders are engaged in some “secret talks”, without elaborating any further.
The news comes on the heels of Prime Minister Imran Khan announcing earlier in the day that the government is in talks with “some” groups of the TTP for disarmament.
The news comes on the heels of Prime Minister Imran Khan announcing earlier in the day that the government is in talks with “some” groups of the TTP for disarmament.
Related News
Trump says US-Iran ceasefire on ‘life support’ after rejecting Tehran’s ‘stupid’ response
WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said on Monday that the ceasefire with Iran was “on lifeRead More
Zeeshan Naqvi Elected CFP President
ISLAMABAD, MAY 8 /DNA/ – Former Deputy Mayor of Islamabad Syed Zeeshan Ali Naqvi hasRead More


Comments are Closed