Opposition leader in NA rejects federal budget
ISLAMABAD: (DNA) – Leader of Opposition Shehbaz Sharif has rejected the federal budget for 2019-20, presented by the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government, last week.
“The new budget has deprived masses of their rights, we reject it”, Shehbaz said while opening the debate on the budget in National Assembly.
He criticized the PTI’s ten-month performance in government saying the price hike has added to the woes of the common man.
The opposition leader said the PTI had made big claims of turning around the economy and bringing revolution in the lives of people but it failed to deliver, after coming into power.
“Those who claimed to build Naya Pakistan have turned heaven into the hell”.
He said the government’s policies have resulted in the closure of factories and industries which have rendered millions of people jobless, which has worsened the situation more.
Related News
Pakistan assumes presidency of UN Conference on Disarmament
GENEVA: In a major achievement on the diplomatic front, Pakistan has assumed the presidency ofRead More
PTI reiterates demand for Imran’s medical treatment at hospital
ISLAMABAD, AUG 17: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has reiterated that the party’s founder, Imran Khan, beRead More


Comments are Closed