Pakistan strongly condemns rocket attacks in Kabul
ISLAMABAD, NOV 21 – – Pakistan strongly condemned rocket attacks at Kabul city which resulted in loss of precious lives and injuries to many. “We convey our heartfelt condolences to the families of all those who lost their lives and pray for the early and complete recovery of the injured,” the Foreign Office Spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri said in a statement on Saturday.
The Spokesperson said that at a time when international community’s efforts towards Afghan peace process are moving forward it is important to be vigilant against the spoilers who are working to undermine the peace efforts.
Pakistan reiterates its condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. We express our full solidarity and support for Afghanistan and its fraternal people, the spokesperson said.
“We express our full solidarity and support for Afghanistan and its fraternal people.”
Earlier in the morning, a series of explosions caused by rocket attacks rocked the Central Kabul.
The Afghan Ministry of Interior Affairs Spokesperson Tariq Arian said that 14 rockets were fired in densely populated areas of the City, resulting in at least three days and injuries to dozen others.
Related News
Shehbaz, Qatar Amir Pledge to Strengthen Fraternal Relations
LONDON, FEB 17: Prime Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif held a telephone conversation with His HighnessRead More
Experts call for ‘One-Stop’ crisis centers to combat VAW as cybercrime surges
ISLAMABAD, Feb 17: Experts and digital rights advocates have stressed the need for an urgentRead More


Comments are Closed