BISP will continue to run under Ehsas program: Fawad Chaudhry
ISLAMABAD (DNA) – Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain on Monday has said that the government has no intention to change the name of Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
Talking to media persons in Islamabad, Chaudhry said though the government has launched Ehsas program for alleviation of poverty, yet BISP will also continue.
Fawad Chaudhry said under Ehsas program, loans will be provided to the jobless youth and homes to the shelterless people.
Answering a question, he said the recent increase in petroleum prices was due to increase of petroleum products in the international market.
To another question, the Information Minister said that cases against former President, Asif Ali Zardari had been instituted during the tenure of the PML-N government.
Related News
Shehbaz, Qatar Amir Pledge to Strengthen Fraternal Relations
LONDON, FEB 17: Prime Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif held a telephone conversation with His HighnessRead More
Experts call for ‘One-Stop’ crisis centers to combat VAW as cybercrime surges
ISLAMABAD, Feb 17: Experts and digital rights advocates have stressed the need for an urgentRead More


Comments are Closed